Muhlenberg
Duke
Marshall
St Johns
Siena
Boston College
Concordia
Wagner
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
CST Baseball Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: 10U by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 08:01 PM

Titans are very talented for sure. The teams in the [***censored***] Summer League top division are the next best group. I agree if they consolidated they would compete with the Avengers etc but I wouldn say a few won't be playing in a few years. Tha
CST Softball Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 - 16U Fastptich by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 06:52 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousThe only positive I can point out as an outsider's perspective is that at least we know that CM was the reason Frozen Ropes Long Island was relevant at all.
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 - 16U Fastptich by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 06:36 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousIf you read the negative posts about CM you can tell from the language and sob story that is the same two- three parents writing over and over again. MOVE ON! Tell us all how your kid is the top of their new team Le
Jump to new posts Re: Travel Organizations by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 06:34 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousHappy September 1st to all 2017 grads. D1 coaches can now officially contact you. Make space in your inbox and charge your cell phones to get ready for all those college coach calls and emails!! hahahahaha
Jump to new posts Re: Travel Organizations by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 06:20 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousHappy September 1st to all 2017 grads. D1 coaches can now officially contact you. Make space in your inbox and charge your cell phones to get ready for all those college coach calls and emails!! I guess all the verbal
Jump to new posts Re: Travel Organizations by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 06:04 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousHappy September 1st to all 2017 grads. D1 coaches can now officially contact you. Make space in your inbox and charge your cell phones to get ready for all those college coach calls and emails!! TC Tremors LI phones
Jump to new posts Re: 12u 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 05:06 PM

I've been saying it's either daddy ball or its all about $$$$$$$. I'm so turned off by this nonsense it seems to be everywhere. Put your kid on a team and when they see them excell they put the brakes on it cause daddy is nervous. The high price team
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 - 16U Fastptich by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 03:36 PM

I also hear Chargers - Agosta desperatly tried to put another team together but noone showed up for tryouts..
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 14U Fastpitch by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 03:27 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousThe team to beat is the Crush, got a bunch of new talent with big turnouts to tryouts. New season to start soon TLI watch out... I agree. Have seen this te
Jump to new posts Re: 12u 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 03:26 PM

That boys a thug!!
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 - 16U Fastptich by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 03:05 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousThe only positive I can point out as an outsider's perspective is that at least we know that CM was the reason Frozen Ropes Long Island was relevant at all.
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 - 16U Fastptich by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 03:03 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousThe only positive I can point out as an outsider's perspective is that at least we know that CM was the reason Frozen Ropes Long Island was relevant at all. Since he's been gone, that organization us lost in space. He
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 - 16U Fastptich by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 02:43 PM

Jump to new posts Re: 13u 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 02:39 PM

Long Island Whalers are looking for 2 more skilled 13u players for their fall teams. Please contact: Kieran Black for more info. 631-525-8506. www.whalersbaseball.com/join
Jump to new posts Re: 13u 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 02:39 PM

Long Island Whalers are looking for 2 more skilled 13u players for their fall teams. Please contact: Kieran Black for more info. 631-525-8506. www.whalersbaseball.com/join
Jump to new posts Re: 12u 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 02:38 PM

Jump to new posts Re: 2015 - 16U Fastptich by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 02:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Anonymousanybody know what happened to the Chargers- Agosta team ? rumor is they broke up... ' I think I heard they went to Bluefire
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 - 16U Fastptich by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 02:20 PM

Dear Coaches of Sudden Impact and Pride, Please do not sit the new girls on your team that were let go from the Tremors - EVER! The rest of the people on this thread really don't want to listen to their whining anymore. Dear parents of said teams.
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 - 16U Fastptich by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 02:11 PM

If you read the negative posts about CM you can tell from the language and sob story that is the same two- three parents writing over and over again. MOVE ON! Tell us all how your kid is the top of their new team Let go of last year it's over B
Jump to new posts Re: Travel Organizations by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 02:04 PM

Happy September 1st to all 2017 grads. D1 coaches can now officially contact you. Make space in your inbox and charge your cell phones to get ready for all those college coach calls and emails!!
Jump to new posts Re: Travel Organizations by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 02:00 PM

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!! big turnouts at tryouts!!!! i was there it was a ghost town, like every year!! Just win baby! Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousThe team to beat is the Crush, got a bunch of new talent with big turnouts
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 - 16U Fastptich by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 01:56 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousThe only positive I can point out as an outsider's perspective is that at least we know that CM was the reason Frozen Ropes Long Island was relevant at all. Since he's been gone, that orga
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 - 16U Fastptich by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 01:14 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousThe only positive I can point out as an outsider's perspective is that at least we know that CM was the reason Frozen Ropes Long Island was relevant at all. Since he's been gone, that organization us lost in space. Fr
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 - 16U Fastptich by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 12:29 PM

anybody know what happened to the Chargers- Agosta team ? rumor is they broke up...
Jump to new posts Re: 12u 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 12:22 PM

Stay clear of B45 and the owner FM. Professional coach prices but just Daddy Ball in disguise. His son never sat one game the whole year regardless of performance while others sat half to whole games for making an error. After charging $4000 to play
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Recent Posts
10U
by Anonymous
Yesterday at 08:01 PM
Travel Organizations
by Anonymous
Yesterday at 06:04 PM
2015 14U Fastpitch
by Anonymous
Yesterday at 03:27 PM
2015 - 16U Fastptich
by Anonymous
Yesterday at 02:43 PM
13u 2016
by Anonymous
Yesterday at 02:39 PM
13u 2015
by Anonymous
Yesterday at 02:39 PM
12u 2015
by Anonymous
Yesterday at 02:38 PM
2016 Cooperstown Certificate
by Baseball2003
Yesterday at 10:44 AM
Trophy Chasers
by Anonymous
08/31/15 01:46 PM
2015 18U Fastpitch
by Anonymous
08/29/15 08:28 PM
Who's Online
2 registered (Firefox1!, markinny), 470 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Baseball2003, bd18, playball7132, Bballmom6, Hawks0926
1372 Registered Users
Forum Stats
1373 Members
9 Forums
430 Topics
33744 Posts

Max Online: 7377 @ 08/14/12 01:32 PM

Message Board Disclaimer: The comments posted on this message board are the property of their posters. Use common sense in deciding what to post. You should know that its your responsibility if you offend anyone, not ours. As a general guide, don't break copyright laws or post anything derogatory, illegal or VERY rude etc This bulletin board is not the official site of any of the baseball leagues mentioned.