Davidson
Duke
Marshall
St Johns
Siena
Boston College
Concordia
Wagner
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
CST Softball Message Board
Jump to new posts Catholic HS Softball by admin @ Yesterday at 06:33 PM

Here you go. Play nicely!
CST Baseball Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: 12u 2017 by Titans44 @ Yesterday at 01:43 PM

The 12U Body Armor Titans are in search of 1 special player to round out the 2017 Spring/Summer Roster. The Titans will be playing in the [***censored***] Spring and Summer league as well as playing tournaments in CT, Staten Island, Ripken, Diamond N
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 14u Softball by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 11:07 AM

aww, no mention of the HC's? Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousThe spring/summer season is right around the corner! Has any teams put up their schedule yet? I've looked at a few teams website
Jump to new posts Re: 16u 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 10:05 AM

I would like to be informed as to which organizations are the most notorious at misleading people to play for their organization and charge a ridiculous amount of money and do not fulfill expectations.
Jump to new posts Re: Travel Organizations by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 07:29 AM

Here is something thats been on my mind. Your daughter messes around at practice. She has a attitude because she isnt getting the playing time she THINKS she deserves and instead of working harder goes to another team . its amazing you parents let th
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 12u softball by **DONOTDELETE** @ 03/20/17 09:22 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousAnyone know 2005 team in Nassau county looking for players or holding tryouts before spring? Looking for travel tournament team, not too many road trips. Check island fast pitch. Looks like Bluefire and Storm Academy
Jump to new posts Re: High School Softball by **DONOTDELETE** @ 03/20/17 09:02 PM

Can the administrators make a page for catholic high school softball?
Jump to new posts Re: 16u 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 03/20/17 10:00 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousWho are you kidding? You are on here EVERY day, like the rest of us, no? So then randomly, you chose to come here, as this convo was starting? Give me a break. You are here every day and you make posts and comments.
Jump to new posts Re: Travel Organizations by **DONOTDELETE** @ 03/20/17 09:54 AM

You just proved my point. Have a nice day.
Jump to new posts Re: Travel Organizations by **DONOTDELETE** @ 03/20/17 09:29 AM

Hey a new scam sorry travel organization starting...New York Outlaws based in Nassau owner Radamex Velasquez looking for coaches and teams....Look up the new owner and read about his little doings...this is what this site should be about protecting
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 14u Softball by **DONOTDELETE** @ 03/20/17 07:09 AM

Just google your coaches name or ask who the real head of the org is,once your done with that task you will be packing your bags again!!And run to the parking lot dont walk!!Originally Posted By: AnonymousMy daughter just joined the Crush futures tea
Jump to new posts Re: High School Softball by **DONOTDELETE** @ 03/19/17 12:02 PM

Mount Sinai lost their young freshman pitcher. Do they have a replacement?
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 14u Softball by **DONOTDELETE** @ 03/19/17 12:05 AM

The girls that you all are mentioning by name actually read the words described here and one of them went to tears. Please I will ask all that write on this website, have a heart or try to show some sort of compassion for these little girls. It's dem
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 14u Softball by **DONOTDELETE** @ 03/18/17 10:36 PM

Was wondering what the number is on how many girls have come and gone over the years from the Crush 02/futures team. Gotta be 50+! That is a testament to the coach and the organization. Lol. That my friends tells you all you need to know. That sound
Jump to new posts Re: Travel Organizations by **DONOTDELETE** @ 03/18/17 08:57 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousWow, reading these posts just confirm that softball parents are just an uncontrollable breed. They think they are better than everyone else. That is why everyone OUTSIDE of softball thinks your all certifiable insane.
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 14u Softball by **DONOTDELETE** @ 03/18/17 08:54 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousHoly crap! Enough already! You hate the coach of Storm. We get it. But to bad mouth his daughter or his team is tasteless, classless, immature bullsh*t. They are 14-15 year old girls who don't deserve your sarcasm o
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 14u Softball by **DONOTDELETE** @ 03/18/17 08:51 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousYes they are good but like someone else said they need help on the infield. 2B and 3B are areas of improvement needed. I'm sure there searching for the help.. It's a merit based system.
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 14u Softball by **DONOTDELETE** @ 03/18/17 09:44 AM

I'm sure if you called the coach up and wanted him to look at your daughter at 2B or 3B he would be more than happy to take a look. I'm also sure that the girls are pretty good taking into account that there on that team to begin with. Fact is none o
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 14u Softball by **DONOTDELETE** @ 03/18/17 06:33 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousYes they are good but like someone else said they need help on the infield. 2B and 3B are areas of improvement needed. I'm sure there searching for the help.. It's a merit based system.
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 14u Softball by **DONOTDELETE** @ 03/17/17 09:37 PM

I totally agree the girls just want to have fun
Jump to new posts Re: High School Softball by **DONOTDELETE** @ 03/17/17 09:17 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousWow, you really are so ignorant. Have no clue what you're talking about. But he is a mature individual.
Jump to new posts Re: 16u 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 03/17/17 08:19 PM

Who are you kidding? You are on here EVERY day, like the rest of us, no? So then randomly, you chose to come here, as this convo was starting? Give me a break. You are here every day and you make posts and comments. Don't you know that the visit
Jump to new posts Re: 16u 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 03/17/17 12:03 PM

You definitely used spell check Originally Posted By: AnonymousOnce again, the bashing continues. This has turned into a bash site. No longer can people come here for information. Now, this site is all about bashing and trashing people, teams, and s
Jump to new posts Re: 16u 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 03/17/17 08:36 AM

The only thing I disagree with about your statement is that I do not remember when this site was ever useful. I have checked in here from time to time for at least 7 or years. There was all sorts of name calling and bashing going on then as there is
Jump to new posts Re: High School Softball by **DONOTDELETE** @ 03/17/17 08:24 AM

Wow, you really are so ignorant. Have no clue what you're talking about.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Recent Posts
Catholic HS Softball
by admin
Yesterday at 06:33 PM
12u 2017
by Titans44
Yesterday at 01:43 PM
2016 12u softball
by Anonymous
03/20/17 09:22 PM
16u 2017
by Anonymous
03/20/17 10:00 AM
Travel Organizations
by Anonymous
03/20/17 09:29 AM
High School Softball
by Anonymous
03/19/17 12:02 PM
2016 14u Softball
by Anonymous
03/18/17 10:36 PM
The Reality in Long Island Baseball
by Anonymous
03/16/17 11:16 AM
2016 10u Softball
by Anonymous
03/16/17 08:29 AM
11u 2016
by Anonymous
03/06/17 11:20 AM
Who's Online
0 registered (), 731 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
StrikeoutKing10, LeroyJenkins, ajagoly, iwati, Former MLBer
1530 Registered Users
Forum Stats
1530 Members
9 Forums
491 Topics
39127 Posts

Max Online: 7377 @ 08/14/12 01:32 PM

Message Board Disclaimer: The comments posted on this message board are the property of their posters. Use common sense in deciding what to post. You should know that its your responsibility if you offend anyone, not ours. As a general guide, don't break copyright laws or post anything derogatory, illegal or VERY rude etc This bulletin board is not the official site of any of the baseball leagues mentioned.