Muhlenberg
Duke
Marshall
St Johns
Siena
Boston College
Concordia
Wagner
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
CST Baseball Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Richard Becher by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 06:03 AM

Rest in Peace
CST Softball Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: High School Softball by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 06:03 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousCatholic schools are a joke. It's all about alumni, benefactors and relatives! Catholic schools are the best. Not! Kellenb
Jump to new posts Re: Travel Organizations by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 05:58 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: Anonymous Im so confused. I thought schools couldn't talk to you 2017 yet? How are they committing?? You're not confused. They are l
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 11u by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 10:52 PM

An absolute horrific accident. To be witness to such a terrible tragedy puts many things in perspective. Rich was doing what any dad or coach would of done, simply helping his team. I pray that his son and JD will be ok going forward. JZ and the
Jump to new posts Re: Trophy Chasers by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 10:10 PM

Lots of 18U showcases this past weekend. Where do you think our favorite Trophy Chasers wound up? RI Thunder Fall Tune Up College Showcase, Plainville, MA Newtown ROCK Gold Fall Showcase, Newtown, PA USSSA Kyle Miller College Showcase, Allentown, PA
Jump to new posts Re: Travel Organizations by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 09:39 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: Anonymous Im so confused. I thought schools couldn't talk to you 2017 yet? How are they committing?? You're not confused. They are lying again. Likely to spread mi
Jump to new posts Re: Richard Becher by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 09:21 PM

The world was a better place with Rich Becher in it. He spread goodness wherever he went. He was all about his family, friends and having fun. They don't come better than this man. He would give you the shirt off his back. His spirit will live o
Jump to new posts Re: 12u 2014 baseball by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 08:57 PM

If your kid is good enough there will always be a spot on any travel team. Guess your worried your kid won't be able to hang so you think your loyalty to that team will matter, talent will override loyalty, these travel teams got you fooled!
Jump to new posts Re: Richard Becher by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 08:43 PM

Was always very respectful to me and my team ever since we started battling the cardinals 4yrs ago. Rest In peace Rich you will be missed!! Mike Barbara CONYO Black
Jump to new posts Re: Richard Becher by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 08:31 PM

So sad. God bless his family and team.
Jump to new posts Re: 2013/2014 14U fast pitch by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 08:30 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousAnyone know the outcome of this past weekend Crush PONY qualifier., specifically 18 bracket? Clearly you did.....so obvious
Jump to new posts Re: Richard Becher by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 07:52 PM

Fantastic Man, A Great Father and Husband. Rich was one of a kind who loved everyone,and I mean everyone. WE ALL LOVE YOU RICH ! Reast In Peace .
Jump to new posts Re: Richard Becher by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 07:49 PM

May he rest in peace. my prayers are with his children and family.
Jump to new posts Re: Trophy Chasers by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 07:47 PM

Pretty sure I know who you are... Pretty sure a lot of people know who you are...any takers...oh and by the way, can you just give it a rest and let it go? It'll add years to your life, just let it go...
Jump to new posts Re: Richard Becher by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 06:59 PM

Great Guy, Rest in peace Rich..,
Jump to new posts Richard Becher by admin @ Yesterday at 06:57 PM

A coach, doing what we have all done, pitching BP to his team, has lost his life. I didn't know this gentleman personally, but I'm sure many of you did. A moment of silence whenever you get the opportunity. Admin
Jump to new posts Re: High School Softball by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 05:47 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousCatholic schools are a joke. It's all about alumni, benefactors and relatives! Catholic schools are the best. Not! Kellenberg has a top rated program
Jump to new posts Re: 2013/2014 14U fast pitch by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 02:47 PM

Are they letting boys play fastpitch now?
Jump to new posts Re: Trophy Chasers by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 02:09 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousExtreme cherry picked their tournaments. nonsense, you're just hating, they played in five 16U tournaments and three A level 14U tournaments. They played ve
Jump to new posts Re: Trophy Chasers by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 02:07 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousWe have shown we are the best on Long Island. We played 16u tournaments and won TC nationals. I can only surmise you are all jealous of us. I wish you would stop focusing on us and focus on your burnt out daughters who
Jump to new posts Re: 2013/2014 14U fast pitch by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 10:29 AM

Anyone know the outcome of this past weekend Crush PONY qualifier., specifically 18 bracket?
Jump to new posts Re: 12u 2014 baseball by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 09:43 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousCollege connections? Not according to Sal. This guy didn't play ball and he swears up and down that he can get kids into school. He is a joke and the Louie's of the world believe him.
Jump to new posts Re: Best 2014 14u Teams on Long Island by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 09:27 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousThat would be Stephan Stratagokis. The player who played up last year on the Dodgers 15u is Max Morrill. What about them?
Jump to new posts Re: 2013/2014 14U fast pitch by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 08:42 AM

way to screw up our FASTPITCH thread!!
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 11u by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 07:44 AM

Richard Becher a great dad who lost his life, giving bp at a baseball tournament, coaching his son's team. We all have a common goal and that is the best for our children. The baseball community is a family, (good, bad and ugly) but we need to stic
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Recent Posts
Richard Becher
by Anonymous
Today at 06:03 AM
High School Softball
by Anonymous
Today at 06:03 AM
Travel Organizations
by Anonymous
Today at 05:58 AM
2014 11u
by Anonymous
Yesterday at 10:52 PM
12u 2014 baseball
by Anonymous
Yesterday at 08:57 PM
2013/2014 14U fast pitch
by Anonymous
Yesterday at 08:30 PM
Trophy Chasers
by Anonymous
Yesterday at 07:47 PM
Best 2014 14u Teams on Long Island
by Anonymous
Yesterday at 09:27 AM
The Reality in Long Island Baseball
by Anonymous
09/21/14 07:34 PM
Best 13u teams
by Anonymous
09/19/14 10:22 PM
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 495 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
nopqrs055376, fatman, mcr590, jping44, Small Ball1
1315 Registered Users
Forum Stats
1315 Members
9 Forums
396 Topics
28507 Posts

Max Online: 7377 @ 08/14/12 01:32 PM

Message Board Disclaimer: The comments posted on this message board are the property of their posters. Use common sense in deciding what to post. You should know that its your responsibility if you offend anyone, not ours. As a general guide, don't break copyright laws or post anything derogatory, illegal or VERY rude etc This bulletin board is not the official site of any of the baseball leagues mentioned.