Uniforms
Island Screenprint

Long Island HS Baseball

Directions and Schedules
Suffolk HS/MS Directions and Schedules
Suffolk County HS Website
NY State Public HS Website
Nassau HS/MS Directions and Schedules
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
CST Softball Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Catholic HS Softball by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 03:00 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousWhats the latest here . I hear Holey trinity kicked some st anthon\y butt the next day SHA mercied Trinity Being a delusional parent certainly doesn't discriminate against religions
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 12u softball by **DONOTDELETE** @ 04/26/17 04:12 PM

well how was this last weekend for long island softball in the world of 12u ?
CST Baseball Message Board
Jump to new posts 2018 Cooperstown Grandfather Certificate NEEDED by LI Baseball Boys @ 04/26/17 09:13 AM

Our team is looking to attend the Cooperstown Tournament in 2018 and we are in need of a grandfather certificate. Please contact me at mquigg77@gmail.com if you would be willing to let us borrow or rent yours. Thank you
Jump to new posts Re: SUFFOLK BASEBALL by **DONOTDELETE** @ 04/25/17 12:55 PM

Admin: What about a separate Nassau Baseball thread since there is a Suffolk thread?
Jump to new posts Re: SUFFOLK BASEBALL by **DONOTDELETE** @ 04/25/17 11:31 AM

Brother, Suffolk baseball is as corrupt as the county. Talk about greasing palms and sucking up. Surely it starts from the top to the bottom though. And yes, the most skilled are not always the ones on the diamond. We can all see the ones that spent
Jump to new posts Re: 16u 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 04/25/17 07:42 AM

LOL, yeah maybe that's the case. Grade school nonsense , you just keep responding with childish comments. Guess the Coach explanation went over your head as well. In the first meeting for the season I asked if cages were open to Titan players and th
Jump to new posts Re: SUFFOLK BASEBALL by **DONOTDELETE** @ 04/25/17 07:33 AM

It's a really bad problem in all High Schools and not just in baseball. Girls Dance has even been infected. That's a dangerous game your playing with kids future playing sneaky games like that. They are supposed to disclose if they play on a certai
Jump to new posts Re: High School Softball by **DONOTDELETE** @ 04/25/17 05:38 AM

At least at the HS level, they play to win, unlike all of the BS showcase these kids play over the summer. Many travel kids lose how to compete. They are only playing to "show off" their skills to the college coaches. They are not competi
Jump to new posts Re: 16u 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 04/24/17 08:29 PM

It is amazing on how PARENTS spend so much time bashing the organizations that their son has played for. The parents bashing and complaining is probably a mirror of the type of player the son is and that is why baseball coaches don't bat those kids o
Ask The Umpire - Softball
Jump to new posts Re: Rules for Slap Hitting by **DONOTDELETE** @ 04/24/17 07:53 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousJust an observation watching college ball on tv. It seems to me the game is moving back to power hitters rather than slappers. Not a knock on slappers at all. It just something noticed I don't see the advantage of s
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 14u Softball by **DONOTDELETE** @ 04/24/17 01:37 PM

HONEYCHUCKS! won the tournament last weekend.
Jump to new posts Re: Travel Organizations by Shorebird 13 @ 04/24/17 10:55 AM

Is BEAST putting on the showcase at [***censored***] towards the end of the summer? Seems like a great deal of schools are coming to that one. Worth it you think? It is about $600-$700.
Jump to new posts Re: 16u 2017 by Shorebird 13 @ 04/24/17 10:53 AM

I have played the LI Ducks a number of times and their coaching staff has always been professional and friendly. I have no idea what they charge but seems like good people. Too bad not all travel organizations follow suit. Plus it is my understanding
Jump to new posts Re: Travel Organizations by **DONOTDELETE** @ 04/24/17 09:04 AM

Softball can be used to get into a high academic D3. For these type schools, admissions is a crap shoot even with vey high grades & scores so any kind of hook (athletics, music, etc) is helpful. They also have their pick of student-athletes a
Jump to new posts Re: SUFFOLK BASEBALL by Shorebird 13 @ 04/24/17 08:15 AM

It does seem to be a dilemma we cannot get a way from.I wonder how much influence travel teams or certain travel organizations have over school teams? But I agree there is a disparity amongst teams. League 1-9 the top teams have quite a lead on every
Jump to new posts Re: SUFFOLK BASEBALL by **DONOTDELETE** @ 04/24/17 07:59 AM

Ask yourself if your kid is looking to play school baseball for fun, or is he a serious ball player looking for a scholarship. Schools aren't running showcases last time I checked. Originally Posted By: AnonymousWhat should a kid do then analyze his
Jump to new posts Re: High School Softball by **DONOTDELETE** @ 04/24/17 07:48 AM

HS softball is a waste of time. [/quote] At least at the HS level, they play to win, unlike all of the BS showcase these kids play over the summer. Many travel kids lose how to compete. They are only playing to "show off" their skills t
Jump to new posts Re: SUFFOLK BASEBALL by **DONOTDELETE** @ 04/24/17 05:49 AM

Ask yourself where your child's time and energy are more productive and you'll have your decision.
Jump to new posts Re: 16u 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 04/23/17 09:56 PM

Maybe they don't like you. I go in, along with other people i know with the organization and we use the cages for Free.. We don't "sneak in".. Originally Posted By: AnonymousNever said the Coach should work privately with all the kids. For
Jump to new posts Re: SUFFOLK BASEBALL by **DONOTDELETE** @ 04/23/17 08:22 PM

This is absolutely a common concern. Our 8th grade team coach has a travel team and a few players from the school team are on his travel team. The coach's travel players are also the school team captains. They were always the weaker players when t
Jump to new posts Re: SUFFOLK BASEBALL by **DONOTDELETE** @ 04/23/17 07:05 PM

My friend I wish I had better news for you. There are many school ball teams on Long Island where coaches run travel teams and coach school ball. It is absolutely a conflict of interest. School is the outlet for them to make money" pay to pla
Jump to new posts Re: Travel Organizations by **DONOTDELETE** @ 04/23/17 06:51 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousAre there some D3 schools that are more difficult to get recruited by than others, just seems any girl who wants to play for a D3 school of her choice should have no problem being recruite
Ask The Umpire - Softball
Jump to new posts Re: Rules for Slap Hitting by **DONOTDELETE** @ 04/23/17 04:08 PM

Just an observation watching college ball on tv. It seems to me the game is moving back to power hitters rather than slappers. Not a knock on slappers at all. It just something noticed
Jump to new posts Re: Travel Organizations by **DONOTDELETE** @ 04/23/17 04:03 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: Anonymous "Don't forget the NLI mock signing. Got to get a professional photographer for that." Yes, they should. Girl works hard enough to play in college, she deserves the day, and the
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 12u softball by **DONOTDELETE** @ 04/23/17 04:01 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousGood to see Crush 2004 leaving the Island next weekend for the Nightmare Tournament. Do we know which team it is. Either one will get CRUSHED but it would be
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Recent Posts
Catholic HS Softball
by Anonymous
Yesterday at 03:00 AM
2016 12u softball
by Anonymous
04/26/17 04:12 PM
2018 Cooperstown Grandfather Certificate NEEDED
by LI Baseball Boys
04/26/17 09:13 AM
Rules for Slap Hitting
by Anonymous
04/24/17 07:53 PM
2016 14u Softball
by Anonymous
04/24/17 01:37 PM
16u 2017
by Shorebird 13
04/24/17 10:53 AM
Travel Organizations
by Anonymous
04/24/17 09:04 AM
High School Softball
by Anonymous
04/24/17 07:48 AM
SUFFOLK BASEBALL
by Anonymous
04/24/17 05:49 AM
12u 2017
by Anonymous
04/18/17 08:44 AM
Who's Online
2 registered (markinny, 1 invisible), 419 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Don P, akunysu, AdsasfYgupuzo, bcdefg453237, agiburus
1535 Registered Users
Forum Stats
1536 Members
9 Forums
492 Topics
39383 Posts

Max Online: 7377 @ 08/14/12 01:32 PM

Message Board Disclaimer: The comments posted on this message board are the property of their posters. Use common sense in deciding what to post. You should know that its your responsibility if you offend anyone, not ours. As a general guide, don't break copyright laws or post anything derogatory, illegal or VERY rude etc This bulletin board is not the official site of any of the baseball leagues mentioned.