Nassau HS/MS Directions and Schedules
Page 144 of 144 < 1 2 ... 142 143 144
New Reply
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#65790 - 05/14/18 05:19 AM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: lima]
Anonymous
Unregistered

The 14u Honeychucks won the Silver bracket in the Nightmare tournament. They went 0-3 on Saturday. You may want to get your facts straight before you post something.

Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote
A few quick words
#65791 - 05/14/18 05:44 AM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
A commit as a 7th or 8th grader really has very little to do with a kids skills and more with relations parents have with the coaches. Sometimes commits are made to draw attention to a player. The only position really worth committing is a pitcher.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

#65794 - 05/14/18 09:47 PM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

From the looks of social media it appears that sir nick and his honeychucks are doing well. 14u winning nj nightmare tournament, 12u team winning in linden nj and the younger 14u team finishing runner up in the local cupcake tournamebts
it didnt take long for the other hc teams to catch up to sir nicks team

Fake News. Silver bracket win, not gold... which is fine, but don't hide that and mislead in FB post that you "won" the Nightmare tourney.

#65795 - 05/15/18 07:30 AM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: lima]
Anonymous
Unregistered

it amazes me how much hate people have for things they are clueless about im this place

Get over yourselves Long Island Softball parents

your organizations are robbing you blindly

If half of you had any clue what you were looking at it would be a miracle.
I see teams out there with lineups full of kids who have form and mechanics that are equal to a little league level, and im not talking about 8u and 10u teams. Im talking about second year 12u and up teams.
You guys are clueless if you think your doing the right thing by your kids. Putting them on teams where everybody makes the roster is a joke.
Your lining the pockets of organizations and coaches that are clueless. They are not teaching these kids anything. You have “travel teams” out there that only play on Long Island in Island Fastpitch tournaments ? Where is the “traveling” thata going on there ?
Ever wonder why the top NJ, CT,MD,DE etc etc teams never come to LI for tournaments ? Its because the programs suck and the level of competition is non existent
I see about 2 or 3 LI teams that are doing the right thing and taking their players away from the watered down pool of LI teams so they can actually try and better their kids.
The rest of the teams out there are too busy collecting parents money and claiming they are professional coaches and than hiring young college girls to come in and try and teach the players something in a short amount of time.
Really people you need to take a good hard look at what your young girls are doing out on the field with these “travel teams”
Have some sense and get your kid to the proper places to learn how to play and mature with this game.

#65802 - 05/16/18 07:40 AM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

The 14u Honeychucks won the Silver bracket in the Nightmare tournament. They went 0-3 on Saturday. You may want to get your facts straight before you post something.

yeah the facts are they went to the finals and won on sunday

i dont know where you come from but most of the developing teams are usually playing a little loose on saturdays pool play and at this age and this time of the year most of the better kids have varsity games or practices on saturdays that are mandatory so they miss pool play games on saturdays. (this is why most legit showcases dont start until after the varsity seasons are over)
To me it seems that is still a young team that is developing

I dont think anyone is going crazy that they won the tournament whether it be the gold or the silver bracket. Its 14u softball but it shows how much hate people have here by immediately trying to discredit them by saying they only won in the silver bracket
last time i checked teams are still playing to win whether its gold silver or bronze brackets
there were plenty of good teams in the silver bracket that didnt make it to the finals
its softball - [***censored***] happens

everyone is always so quick to bash teams and young girls around here

from my view it looks like they are on the right track

#65805 - 05/16/18 01:13 PM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

it amazes me how much hate people have for things they are clueless about im this place

I see teams out there with lineups full of kids who have form and mechanics that are equal to a little league level, and im not talking about 8u and 10u teams. Im talking about second year 12u and up teams.
You guys are clueless if you think your doing the right thing by your kids. Putting them on teams where everybody makes the roster is a joke.
Your lining the pockets of organizations and coaches that are clueless. They are not teaching these kids anything. You have “travel teams” out there that only play on Long Island in Island Fastpitch tournaments ? Where is the “traveling” thata going on there ?
Ever wonder why the top NJ, CT,MD,DE etc etc teams never come to LI for tournaments ? Its because the programs suck and the level of competition is non existent
I see about 2 or 3 LI teams that are doing the right thing and taking their players away from the watered down pool of LI teams so they can actually try and better their kids.
The rest of the teams out there are too busy collecting parents money and claiming they are professional coaches and than hiring young college girls to come in and try and teach the players something in a short amount of time.
Really people you need to take a good hard look at what your young girls are doing out on the field with these “travel teams”
Have some sense and get your kid to the proper places to learn how to play and mature with this game.

BLUEFIRE! EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS.

#65809 - 05/16/18 04:56 PM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

BLUEFIRE! EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS.

Page 144 of 144 < 1 2 ... 142 143 144
Quick Reply:
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Moderator:  admin, Boardumpire 
Recent Posts
2019 Cooperstown Grandfather Certificate Purchase
by Anonymous
06/11/18 04:15 PM
12u 2017/2018 Softball
by Anonymous
06/10/18 09:27 AM
10u 2017/2018 Softball
by Anonymous
06/09/18 11:00 PM
2018 11u
by admin
06/09/18 09:43 PM
2013 12u
by Anonymous
06/07/18 11:38 AM
Rules for Slap Hitting
by Anonymous
06/03/18 04:48 PM
2018 12u
by Anonymous
05/30/18 11:05 AM
High School Softball
by Anonymous
05/28/18 03:18 PM
Who's Online
0 registered (), 254 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Pntry, odibuta, Branno, gorillacoach, Walsung
1607 Registered Users
Forum Stats
1607 Members
9 Forums
527 Topics
40478 Posts

Max Online: 7377 @ 08/14/12 01:32 PM

Message Board Disclaimer: The comments posted on this message board are the property of their posters. Use common sense in deciding what to post. You should know that its your responsibility if you offend anyone, not ours. As a general guide, don't break copyright laws or post anything derogatory, illegal or VERY rude etc This bulletin board is not the official site of any of the baseball leagues mentioned.