Page 166 of 176 < 1 2 ... 164 165 166 167 168 ... 175 176 >
New Reply
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#66527 - 02/09/19 10:37 AM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
A lot of complaining about playing time for TLI 05. Work harder or bring the coach a bag of White Castles. That will move you into lineup much quicker. Just be careful, donít leave the burgers to close to some of those Momís.

you mean the 15 person roster is not working ??

LOL

there is absolutely no reason at all a team that age should carry a roster that big
the bottom 4 players on that team are just there to contribute their money to the program

whats even worse is if you really think about how much money the parents spend on hotels and travel expenses to watch their kids barely play
it has to make you question their sanity

Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote
A few quick words
#66528 - 02/09/19 12:02 PM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: lima]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Angel is losing TLI girls that he used to give hitting lessons to. Girls are now going to a place is West chester instead. Just saw a video of a TLI girl taking lessons that used to go to Angel. Wonder if they are concerned about Angel's bad ticker, and health issues. Who's gonna take over when he's gone. His faithful sidekick and water boy? That would be fun to watch!

#66529 - 02/09/19 08:46 PM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Truth is TLI attracts talent. To call Angel or any other coach in organization a great coach is not true. TLI training is not good. It is just a money maker for Angel. His training consists of ground balls for 40 bucks a hour. You barely can get hitting with him because he is always on phone when giving lessons. Listen the guy knows coaches and attracts talent but anyone can train talent try starting with average girls and train them big guy. Just look at that new 18u team he has that was to make money half those girls are seniors and just started playing for TLI. As far as his Demarini team if I had to play for his other coach that always brags about his superstar kid I would quit the guy canít even a throw a ball. He only cares about himself. Someone on LI needs to steal Angels glory we need a trainer that cares

TLI has alot of girls listed on D1 teams. I'm told that many of them don't play much, and very few stay on the team all 4 years, and actually leave the school. If the training is top notch, Why wouldn't they play? Are the other players that much better. My daughter never tried out for TLI because she is going for a top academic school so it will be D3.

#66530 - 02/09/19 11:34 PM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

This. 100 percent.

#66531 - 02/10/19 07:58 AM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Truth is TLI attracts talent. To call Angel or any other coach in organization a great coach is not true. TLI training is not good. It is just a money maker for Angel. His training consists of ground balls for 40 bucks a hour. You barely can get hitting with him because he is always on phone when giving lessons. Listen the guy knows coaches and attracts talent but anyone can train talent try starting with average girls and train them big guy. Just look at that new 18u team he has that was to make money half those girls are seniors and just started playing for TLI. As far as his Demarini team if I had to play for his other coach that always brags about his superstar kid I would quit the guy canít even a throw a ball. He only cares about himself. Someone on LI needs to steal Angels glory we need a trainer that cares

"Listen the guy knows coaches and attracts talent but anyone can train talent try starting with average girls and train them big guy."

Short guy still carrying a grudge after all this years. Give it a rest. You left because you thought you knew a lot more. guess not. looks like you came up short. again.

Too much hatred for a short guy.

#66533 - 02/13/19 08:18 PM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

TLI has alot of girls listed on D1 teams. I'm told that many of them don't play much, and very few stay on the team all 4 years, and actually leave the school. If the training is top notch, Why wouldn't they play? Are the other players that much better. My daughter never tried out for TLI because she is going for a top academic school so it will be D3.

"I'm told" . Then it must be the truth.

Why do you have so many questions about another organization ? weren't you told enough? Didn't the person that "told" you didn't tell you enough?

But honestly, if D1 school came calling for your daughter and the price was right, where will you be now?

If you never tried out for TLI, then why do you concern yourself with TLI?

#66534 - 02/13/19 08:20 PM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

At the end of the day TLI will be doing what they always have been doing and you will be doing what you have always been doing which is talking like you know what you are saying since you were only "told".

#66536 - 02/13/19 10:40 PM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Angel is losing TLI girls that he used to give hitting lessons to. Girls are now going to a place is West chester instead. Just saw a video of a TLI girl taking lessons that used to go to Angel. Wonder if they are concerned about Angel's bad ticker, and health issues. Who's gonna take over when he's gone. His faithful sidekick and water boy? That would be fun to watch!

What is wrong with you? Hope you're in good health, people are insane on here.

#66537 - 02/14/19 08:40 AM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: lima]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Angels problem is he has 2 coaches who only care about their own girls. the golden 02 team and the 04 team

#66538 - 02/14/19 09:14 PM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: lima]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Look at the TLI elite coach now doing hitting clinics for the Rebels. Those guys are pretty dumb for letting another organization in the door. Why is the coach of another organization so willing to help out? I'm sure she is just going to the clinics and not scouting players for Angel to target. Wink wink.

Page 166 of 176 < 1 2 ... 164 165 166 167 168 ... 175 176 >
Quick Reply:
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Moderator:  admin, Boardumpire 
Recent Posts
I would like rent or buy your 2020 certificate
by Justin
07/12/19 12:05 AM
Cooperstown 2020 Certificate for Rent
by Anonymous
07/11/19 03:11 PM
2020 CTown Dreams Park Certificate
by PBA2
07/10/19 02:03 PM
2020 Cooperstown Dreams Park Certificate Needed
by 20202020
07/09/19 08:15 AM
Cooperstown Certificate 2020
by Truth
07/08/19 11:36 PM
Cooperstown certificate
by Truth
07/07/19 11:36 PM
2019 Cooperstown Grandfather Certificate Purchase
by Anonymous
07/03/19 08:10 AM
2020 Cooperstown Dreams Park Grandfather Cert
by Anonymous
06/30/19 09:13 PM
2016 Cooperstown dreams park certificate
by Valentine
06/30/19 05:05 PM
2020 Cooperstown Certificate
by Steel
06/26/19 04:11 PM
Who's Online
1 registered (JCoyle), 316 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
iwetojob, Justin, ilemybo, 20202020, WillFoster
1666 Registered Users
Forum Stats
1666 Members
9 Forums
549 Topics
41257 Posts

Max Online: 7377 @ 08/14/12 01:32 PM

Message Board Disclaimer: The comments posted on this message board are the property of their posters. Use common sense in deciding what to post. You should know that its your responsibility if you offend anyone, not ours. As a general guide, don't break copyright laws or post anything derogatory, illegal or VERY rude etc This bulletin board is not the official site of any of the baseball leagues mentioned.