Nassau HS/MS Directions and Schedules
Page 167 of 176 < 1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 175 176 >
New Reply
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#66540 - 02/15/19 10:38 AM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: Anonymous]
Hacker Offline
My kid plays shortstop and I'm the coach

You wish your DD was on either of these two teams. Thereís a reason why college coaches are focusing on these teams and itís because of the talent not just because of the coaches daughters. Your comment couldnít be further from the truth.

Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote
A few quick words
#66541 - 02/15/19 11:18 AM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
Angel is losing TLI girls that he used to give hitting lessons to. Girls are now going to a place is West chester instead. Just saw a video of a TLI girl taking lessons that used to go to Angel. Wonder if they are concerned about Angel's bad ticker, and health issues. Who's gonna take over when he's gone. His faithful sidekick and water boy? That would be fun to watch!

What is wrong with you? Hope you're in good health, people are insane on here.

Yup. Crazy Eddie insane.

#66542 - 02/16/19 06:04 PM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Look at the TLI elite coach now doing hitting clinics for the Rebels. Those guys are pretty dumb for letting another organization in the door. Why is the coach of another organization so willing to help out? I'm sure she is just going to the clinics and not scouting players for Angel to target. Wink wink.

I dont think anyone is looking for players from the LI Rebels lol

#66544 - 02/18/19 02:20 PM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: Hacker]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Hacker
You wish your DD was on either of these two teams. Thereís a reason why college coaches are focusing on these teams and itís because of the talent not just because of the coaches daughters. Your comment couldnít be further from the truth.

if you think college coaches are ďfocusingĒ on any team let alone a TLI team you are seriously delusional

#66545 - 02/18/19 08:44 PM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Truth is TLI attracts talent. To call Angel or any other coach in organization a great coach is not true. TLI training is not good. It is just a money maker for Angel. His training consists of ground balls for 40 bucks a hour. You barely can get hitting with him because he is always on phone when giving lessons. Listen the guy knows coaches and attracts talent but anyone can train talent try starting with average girls and train them big guy. Just look at that new 18u team he has that was to make money half those girls are seniors and just started playing for TLI. As far as his Demarini team if I had to play for his other coach that always brags about his superstar kid I would quit the guy canít even a throw a ball. He only cares about himself. Someone on LI needs to steal Angels glory we need a trainer that cares

TLI has alot of girls listed on D1 teams. I'm told that many of them don't play much, and very few stay on the team all 4 years, and actually leave the school. If the training is top notch, Why wouldn't they play? Are the other players that much better. My daughter never tried out for TLI because she is going for a top academic school so it will be D3.

"TLI has alot of girls listed on D1 teams".. Mic drop right there! Umm TLI training got them to the D1 school. You MUST be stupid or something because D1 has top academic schools! Just face it, your daughter just couldn't hack it! just like you!

#66547 - 02/20/19 02:30 PM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

OMG that is funny and 1000000% TRUE

#66548 - 02/20/19 02:41 PM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Honeychucks are a terrible organization. stay away

#66549 - 02/21/19 09:21 AM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: Hacker]
Anonymous
Unregistered

funny.

#66551 - 02/23/19 02:00 PM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

This looks like friendly fire to me. A Trojan horse inside of the TLI circle. The TLI propaganda machine wants to you believe itís the short guy but that much detailed information is coming from within.Where there is smoke and you know the rest. Looks like we might have some trouble in paradise.

#66552 - 02/24/19 05:51 AM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think you're right. This is coming from all the unhappy parents on the TLI 2023 team. The coaching staff is a joke and they go around like they have the best team on the island. They are arogant and only one of the coaches daughters are good.

Page 167 of 176 < 1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 175 176 >
Quick Reply:
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Moderator:  admin, Boardumpire 
Recent Posts
Conflict of Interest
by Shorebird 13
05/22/19 12:24 PM
2019 Cooperstown Grandfather Certificate Purchase
by Anonymous
05/22/19 12:07 PM
2018 14u Softball
by Anonymous
05/18/19 03:29 PM
SUFFOLK BASEBALL
by Anonymous
05/17/19 11:08 AM
2018 13u
by Anonymous
05/17/19 11:06 AM
Rules for Slap Hitting
by Anonymous
04/30/19 11:14 AM
Travel Organizations
by Anonymous
04/29/19 06:58 PM
High School Softball
by Anonymous
04/27/19 05:57 AM
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 272 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
BMize, salomoncrosk, Bart, elite34, Gridirongoons1
1651 Registered Users
Forum Stats
1652 Members
9 Forums
540 Topics
41169 Posts

Max Online: 7377 @ 08/14/12 01:32 PM

Message Board Disclaimer: The comments posted on this message board are the property of their posters. Use common sense in deciding what to post. You should know that its your responsibility if you offend anyone, not ours. As a general guide, don't break copyright laws or post anything derogatory, illegal or VERY rude etc This bulletin board is not the official site of any of the baseball leagues mentioned.