Nassau HS/MS Directions and Schedules
Page 168 of 170 < 1 2 ... 166 167 168 169 170 >
New Reply
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#66553 - 02/24/19 06:06 PM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: lima]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Only 2 original players remain on the golden 02 team from the original 10u team. The only 2 left are the coaches daughter and her childhood freind. Both daddy’s have been in the dugout together from the beginning. That’s surprising. Lol. The mumbling asst coach who use to be the head coach has successfully run everyone off. Not because the players he had weren’t good enough but because he always likes to play with new shiny toys. He has the mind of a little child. Great job mission accomplished .

Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote
A few quick words
#66554 - 02/25/19 01:00 PM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Trust me I know how it works and TLI attracts talent. They can not coach average talent and make them better there training stinks

#66555 - 02/25/19 04:26 PM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I know a family with a daughter on TLI. she was never that good when she was on other teams. Now they spend 5x more than anyone else to say she is on TLI.. she does not play when they travel. Saw that at nationals. But they like to say we are on TLI. classic example of the parents putting themselves before the kid. Poor kid had a better chance on many other teams. Wasting time and money on TLI. Money Grab thats all they are

#66557 - 03/01/19 05:18 PM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: lima]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
This looks like friendly fire to me. A Trojan horse inside of the TLI circle. The TLI propaganda machine wants to you believe it’s the short guy but that much detailed information is coming from within.Where there is smoke and you know the rest. Looks like we might have some trouble in paradise.

That's kind of short sighted comment there short guy. Trying to deflect everything towards TLI. I got news for you ,vertically challenged individual, TLi moved on . you should try to move on too just not vertically i guess.

And I hear the Randy newman song playing again.

#66558 - 03/02/19 08:32 AM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Trust me I know how it works and TLI attracts talent. They can not coach average talent and make them better there training stinks

You can train them better? yeah right.

#66559 - 03/02/19 08:34 AM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Only 2 original players remain on the golden 02 team from the original 10u team. The only 2 left are the coaches daughter and her childhood freind. Both daddy’s have been in the dugout together from the beginning. That’s surprising. Lol. The mumbling asst coach who use to be the head coach has successfully run everyone off. Not because the players he had weren’t good enough but because he always likes to play with new shiny toys. He has the mind of a little child. Great job mission accomplished .

And they still did not pick your DD to play with them.

#66560 - 03/02/19 08:35 AM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Trust you?!?!?!?!

Now that's funny.

#66561 - 03/02/19 08:36 AM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I know a family with a daughter on TLI. she was never that good when she was on other teams. Now they spend 5x more than anyone else to say she is on TLI.. she does not play when they travel. Saw that at nationals. But they like to say we are on TLI. classic example of the parents putting themselves before the kid. Poor kid had a better chance on many other teams. Wasting time and money on TLI. Money Grab thats all they are

Did you ever sit down and ask yourself, deep inside, Soul search on why does TLI and what they do really really bother you?

#66562 - 03/02/19 10:36 AM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: lima]
Anonymous
Unregistered

TLI definitely attracts talent theres no question about that

But it doesnt cost 5x the amount of other teams (at least its team fees are not 5x more, the cost of traveling might be a lot more compared to the teams that only play on long island or only leave long island less than a handful of times a year.
and it probably costs a bit more when the teams have extra training. Indoor facilities cost money in the off season etc, but you are getting what you pay for)

If your playing for a team that playing on long island 80% of the time or more
and doing poorly run off season training than you are the ones wasting your
money if your kid really wants to compete in the game and has aspirations to play in a college program, because most of the other long island teams are not going to train her properly to achieve that goal

#66563 - 03/02/19 10:53 AM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: lima]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Here is the fact that the parents and adults do not realize

You can not make blanket statements about organizations based on your experience with 1 team within the organization (unless its being coached by the same hesd coach and staff)

Most of these organizations all have different groups of coaches running each individual team.

Yes there are sub standard coaches in the TLI organization
but that doesnt mean the whole organization is a bust, because its clearly not,
look at their track record.

There are a handful of teams spread out throughout all of these organizations that actually have some good quality coaches doing the right thing for the sport
and the kids they are training.

Unfortunately the good ones are few and far between on Long Island and the majority of these teams are just taking peoples money and not training or preparing their players properly.

Long Island should not have as many teams as it does right now
the talent pool is just not there.
There is barely enough talent to have 2 high level teams at each age group
yet there has to be close to 20 teams (maybe even more at each age group claiming all types of things about how they train and prep players for college)

If you happen to be a member of the island fastpitch player ad facebook page you see exactly what im talking about.

All these new teams looking to expand and make new teams
nighthawks, flash, badgers, mud dogs, jaguars, panthers etc
you have to be kidding me

and than the real laugh is the teams calling themselves Gold and Elite or Select teams
cheifs, surge, nitro, bluefire, jaguars, etc etc
you guys are the biggest crooks out there giving your families amd players a false sense that they are playing on a real “Gold” level team
you do not have that caliber of coaching to get the players to that level
and you do not even have the contacts to get your teams in to real showcase events
and if you happen to get in to one of them you are no where near a main field etc

These people running these organizations need to take a very hard look in the mirror and check themselves and start doing the right thing for the families that are paying them a lot of money for their kids to play softball

The entire long island softball scene is in a totally chaotic state right now

Page 168 of 170 < 1 2 ... 166 167 168 169 170 >
Quick Reply:
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Moderator:  admin, Boardumpire 
Recent Posts
Travel Organizations
by Anonymous
03/14/19 12:15 PM
High School Softball
by Anonymous
03/05/19 06:34 PM
Conflict of Interest
by Sayshea
03/04/19 04:41 PM
2018 13u
by Anonymous
03/04/19 06:51 AM
2019 Cooperstown Grandfather Certificate Purchase
by Anonymous
02/25/19 09:15 PM
Cooperstown 2019 All Star Village 7/20-26 availabl
by tcv
02/19/19 03:10 PM
Who's Online
0 registered (), 142 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Sayshea, tcv, jojo0415, sccyouth, Jefcoat
1646 Registered Users
Forum Stats
1647 Members
9 Forums
540 Topics
41036 Posts

Max Online: 7377 @ 08/14/12 01:32 PM

Message Board Disclaimer: The comments posted on this message board are the property of their posters. Use common sense in deciding what to post. You should know that its your responsibility if you offend anyone, not ours. As a general guide, don't break copyright laws or post anything derogatory, illegal or VERY rude etc This bulletin board is not the official site of any of the baseball leagues mentioned.