Nassau HS/MS Directions and Schedules
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
New Reply
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#63910 - 05/18/17 07:07 PM Re: Rules for Slap Hitting [Re: Bob K]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think sappers that pound it into the ground to cause a high hop fair well.

Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote
A few quick words
#63918 - 05/19/17 09:42 AM Re: Rules for Slap Hitting [Re: Bob K]
Anonymous
Unregistered

" the comment was about watching college softball - SEC softball -". I dont know what SEC game you watched but it seems that the SEC teams are loaded with slappers. And sincerely doubt that your 3B can throw them out.

#63919 - 05/19/17 10:09 AM Re: Rules for Slap Hitting [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
Hey "very successful coach" how did you like the sec championship game? Seems that ole miss had a bumch of slappers. And then what happened? They won. But keep grooming ypur dd to be a power hitter.

Your childishness is unbelievable. The topic was it looks like the trend was to power hitting rather than slappers. Yes Ole Miss had a bunch of slappers and were very Successful. No one was saying there weren't slappers - just an observation of the trend to power. . My guess is you turned your dd to a slapper. So if she's a slapper it must be the best thing. try to learn to have a conversation without taking everything personally.

Childishness?? Here you are blurting out a statement and when people contradict your statement then you label them childish. Who is the child like now? Cant take criticism.

#64028 - 05/28/17 09:32 PM Re: Rules for Slap Hitting [Re: Bob K]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have been watching the NCAA super regionals. Every slap hitter, to a girl, has one foot out of the box when they hit the ball. Some even step on home plate. None have been called out. What gives?

#64084 - 06/02/17 10:35 PM Re: Rules for Slap Hitting [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

" the comment was about watching college softball - SEC softball -". I dont know what SEC game you watched but it seems that the SEC teams are loaded with slappers. And sincerely doubt that your 3B can throw them out.

I sincerely doubt any of your slappers will be on an SEC team, let alone play on any SEC teams (not even TLI girls will play or even be on a team in that conference). So maybe her 3B won't throw out an SEC slapper, but I think she will throw out most of your slappers

#64101 - 06/03/17 05:08 PM Re: Rules for Slap Hitting [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I sincerely doubt any of your slappers will be on an SEC team, let alone play on any SEC teams (not even TLI girls will play or even be on a team in that conference). So maybe her 3B won't throw out an SEC slapper, but I think she will throw out most of your slappers

There is a TLI girl playing in the SEC. not a slapper but played for TLI.

#64102 - 06/03/17 05:09 PM Re: Rules for Slap Hitting [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Your DD probably plays 3rd.

#64106 - 06/04/17 04:03 AM Re: Rules for Slap Hitting [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Another wrong assumption is that all the slaps go to the 3rd base side.

#64120 - 06/05/17 07:02 PM Re: Rules for Slap Hitting [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Another wrong assumption is that all the slaps go to the 3rd base side.

If the ball's not going to 3B, is she executing correctly? I thought the whole concept of slapping was to hit the ball to 3B or SS, then try to beat the throw. I don't know why a good lefty hitter doesn't just swing away, and go for a double, why settle for an IF single. Does the coach not have confidence in her ability to swing?

#64131 - 06/07/17 05:01 AM Re: Rules for Slap Hitting [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I sincerely doubt any of your slappers will be on an SEC team, let alone play on any SEC teams (not even TLI girls will play or even be on a team in that conference). So maybe her 3B won't throw out an SEC slapper, but I think she will throw out most of your slappers [/quote]

You may want to do your homework before blurting out comments. The catcher on Ole Miss was a TLI player.

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Quick Reply:
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Moderator:  admin 
Recent Posts
Cooperstown 2021 Grandfather Pass Needed!
by Brink39
06/24/20 08:35 AM
Travel Organizations
by Anonymous
06/23/20 11:37 AM
Who's Online
0 registered (), 363 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Brink39, liliapysk, traa1, dea1, izepip
1695 Registered Users
Forum Stats
1695 Members
9 Forums
577 Topics
41687 Posts

Max Online: 7377 @ 08/14/12 01:32 PM

Message Board Disclaimer: The comments posted on this message board are the property of their posters. Use common sense in deciding what to post. You should know that its your responsibility if you offend anyone, not ours. As a general guide, don't break copyright laws or post anything derogatory, illegal or VERY rude etc This bulletin board is not the official site of any of the baseball leagues mentioned.