Nassau HS/MS Directions and Schedules
Page 198 of 202 < 1 2 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 >
New Reply
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#67216 - 01/02/21 01:36 AM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Um, Cliff, without posting your last name, you're anonymous too. It's like the pot calling the kettle black.

Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote
A few quick words
#67217 - 01/02/21 09:46 PM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: lima]
Anonymous
Unregistered

So does TLI Demarini practice as a full team? Or just baby sister and her 2 friends. Unbelievable how Angel allows this.

#67218 - 01/02/21 09:51 PM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: lima]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Does Big Sister Coach on TLI Demarini actually coach the entire team or just baby sister and her playmates. How do the parents on that team continue to put up with that families nonsense, 1st Daddy and now big sis, baby sister is in for a big surprise when and if she plays at the next level.

#67219 - 01/04/21 01:58 PM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: lima]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I cant stop laughing at all of the teams holding tryouts and posting player ads

Has anyone noticed its the same teams over and over almost everyday

Every post is almost the same also

“Looking for a pitcher, middle infielder, speedy player, etc etc”

Heres a hint coaches
If you are still looking for those types of players especially starting pitchers and middle infielders
you should fold your team
That basically means you have not developed any talent in your players at all
or you dont have confidence in them

If you are calling yourself a “gold” or “premier” or any other slogan that gets used
and you need starting pitching or middle infielders
you do not have a team

pitchers
catchers
middle infielders

those are the core of a team
those 3 types players can play anywhere else on the field
if you havent developed any of them by the time your at the end of 14u
you should pack it in
if you happen to have any kids on the team that do have talent
do them a favor
put your ego asidr and fold the team and let those kids go play somewhere that wull actually help them get to the next level

#67220 - 01/05/21 03:20 PM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

What amazes me about this blog, is how mean people can be. With everything going on in the world right now, how can you continue to bash these young girls, coaches, trainers and athletes that have dreams of playing in college.

I look around at all the coaches from TLI, Pride, Nitro, Blue fire etc and they are all good people and volunteers. Yes they may be there for their own daughters but that’s not a bad thing. These coaches spend their time helping others whether it’s good training or bad but at least they’re trying. Yes maybe they made some mistakes by not coaching the way you hoped, maybe they cut your daughter, maybe they have no clue about softball. Maybe they make a living off the sport and you don’t like that.

Next time you are writing about somebody or someone's child, friend, parent etc, think about how hurtful it is If or when they read it and how it may affect them mentally. You need to ask yourself why are you doing it, why so much hatred? Being mean to anyone is not the answer and it says something about the person you are. Although I haven’t been around the sport long enough to no all the people involved I do know most of the Long Island coaches and players. They are ALL good people whether you want to believe it or not. You don’t know what their life is like off the field and whether they are struggling financially, mentally, physically, emotionally or maybe they are battling cancer. These are humans and everyone deserve respect even if you may not like them for some petty reason. There’s good I’m everyone and you should make 2021 the year you become a better person. I bet if you say with the blue fire coach, the nitro coach or even Angel you would see they are all good guys. Give them all a chance and let your angry go but if you do nothing else please leave these young girls alone. Stop bullying girls that have enough challenges during their teen years and spread love and hope. God bless you and your family!

#67221 - 01/08/21 06:59 PM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Nice words if it was only true. Look at the TLI Demarini coaches Daddy and Daughter dont care about anyone else other than baby sister, they havent tried to make anyone else who has played for them through the years better. And Angel checked out a few years ago, he is just in it for the money, if you take lessons from him he will help if not your on your own, thats why so many people are forced to leave that team! Forced to play on teams hours from where they live.

#67222 - 01/11/21 10:27 AM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Anyone that knows Angel can confirm he’s a very good person with a big heart. He has always stayed loyal to his players and girls that he has trained. Any organization or college coach would have nothing but good things to say about him and his family. This is profession that he choose to do to make a living so don’t hate him for that. Nobody is perfect and I’m sure he does things people don’t like but that’s ok. People have choices to play for him, train with him or leave. There’s no right or wrong answer and if you decide not to play for him then you can choose to travel hours away to be part of something you feel is a good fit for your daughter. Again, I hope you can learn to spread love and not hatred over softball and something that’s not very important. Be kind and God bless you and your family.

#67223 - 01/14/21 03:58 AM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

This information is for the parents out there who has their daughters best interest at heart. The best players in the NATION are predominantly recruited from top tier organizations such as the ones listed below. NOT from Long Island organizations. This is a proven FACT. So if your daughter is looking to play D1 ball, your chances of recruitment are much higher playing for one of the teams below. The girls that committed big time first played locally on Long Island and then eventually transferred to a top tier NATIONAL organization playing in events such as Boulder IDT, D9 Events, Colorado Sparkler, PGF Tournaments and the best of the best in Huntington Beach, California (PGF Nationals) just to name a few. Need a fact check? Search Premier Girls Fastpitch, click on National Championships, click on teams attending. Then you can look on each teams website and see their college commitments. If this small bit of information helps at least one family, it was all worth typing. You can thank me later.

Tampa Mustangs
So Cal Athletics
Birmingham Bolts
Beverly Bandits
Mojo
Firecrackers
Corona Angels
Georgia Impact

#67224 - 01/14/21 06:49 PM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
What amazes me about this blog, is how mean people can be. With everything going on in the world right now, how can you continue to bash these young girls, coaches, trainers and athletes that have dreams of playing in college.

I look around at all the coaches from TLI, Pride, Nitro, Blue fire etc and they are all good people and volunteers. Yes they may be there for their own daughters but that’s not a bad thing. These coaches spend their time helping others whether it’s good training or bad but at least they’re trying. Yes maybe they made some mistakes by not coaching the way you hoped, maybe they cut your daughter, maybe they have no clue about softball. Maybe they make a living off the sport and you don’t like that.

Next time you are writing about somebody or someone's child, friend, parent etc, think about how hurtful it is If or when they read it and how it may affect them mentally. You need to ask yourself why are you doing it, why so much hatred? Being mean to anyone is not the answer and it says something about the person you are. Although I haven’t been around the sport long enough to no all the people involved I do know most of the Long Island coaches and players. They are ALL good people whether you want to believe it or not. You don’t know what their life is like off the field and whether they are struggling financially, mentally, physically, emotionally or maybe they are battling cancer. These are humans and everyone deserve respect even if you may not like them for some petty reason. There’s good I’m everyone and you should make 2021 the year you become a better person. I bet if you say with the blue fire coach, the nitro coach or even Angel you would see they are all good guys. Give them all a chance and let your angry go but if you do nothing else please leave these young girls alone. Stop bullying girls that have enough challenges during their teen years and spread love and hope. God bless you and your family!

thats all fine and well for those teams and coaches who are honest about what they are about

the issue becomes when these “coaches” start to advertise that they run competitive programs yet they never leave long island to play
they will call themselves “showcase” teams but again they never play in real showcases

and heres a news flash
there are NO showcases on long island
anything advertised as such is a fraud

if everyone would just be honest about what their team or program is about
i think there would be a lot less hate towards certain coaches and organizations

#67225 - 01/15/21 01:32 PM Re: Travel Organizations [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I agree 1000% if you want to play in one of the power five conferences you need to play for a top organization. Stop bashing all the local teams and have your daughter play for one of the top teams If that’s her goal and if she good enough. Stop the hatred and enjoy the ride watching your daughter play a game she loves. Well said JL

Page 198 of 202 < 1 2 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 >
Quick Reply:
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Moderator:  admin, Boardumpire 
Recent Posts
Travel Organizations
by Anonymous
02/04/21 11:29 AM
Who's Online
0 registered (), 488 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Overijse, tijequc, yxewupo, onudewybo, martin21
1700 Registered Users
Forum Stats
1700 Members
9 Forums
578 Topics
41820 Posts

Max Online: 7377 @ 08/14/12 01:32 PM

Message Board Disclaimer: The comments posted on this message board are the property of their posters. Use common sense in deciding what to post. You should know that its your responsibility if you offend anyone, not ours. As a general guide, don't break copyright laws or post anything derogatory, illegal or VERY rude etc This bulletin board is not the official site of any of the baseball leagues mentioned.