Long Island HS Baseball

Directions and Schedules
Suffolk HS/MS Directions and Schedules
Suffolk County HS Website
NY State Public HS Website
Nassau HS/MS Directions and Schedules
Posting form.
Posting Icon:             

Smilies Create a link to a webpage Create a link to an email Enter an image Enter a media tag Create a list Bold some text Italicize some text Underline some text Strikethrough some text [spoiler]Spoiler text here[/spoiler] Quote some text Color some text Change the font type Adjust the font size
Make textarea smaller
Make textarea bigger
Post Options

HTML is disabled.
UBBCode is enabled..
Poll Manager (Total Polls: 0)

In response to:
Poster: Anonymous
Subject: Re: Can the owners of Baseball Heaven please SELL IT

LMAO. Sounds like a loser didn’t get what he wanted and little Johnny didn’t bat 3rd and play shortstop because you know “he’s the best”. You probably got smacked around in a tournament. You know NOTHING about the tournament process and are obviously clueless in all other areas of operating a weekend tournament. Go play in Hot Stove or East Coast where you belong. You’re all a bunch of clowns. My boys have been playing at the facility for over 10 years. Look how they made this season work during a global pandemic. All the customers are wearing masks and they are enforcing social distancing very strictly. I’ve seen it personally every weekend since they re-opened.
The original post is correct and the complex was sold and the place has been running smoothly ever since. You’re just bitter because you can’t win a $3 trophy on a given weekend. Type away keyboard warrior. You’ll always be a bitter loser and you’ll probably put too much pressure on your “All-Star” son who is going to wind up quitting because his daddy is living vicariously through him. [***censored***] will be standing and operating for a long time. It’s not going anywhere. So step your game up and get on a team that can win a trophy. I’m sure you’re on some “C” level team and were told from some organization out in Nassau that “we’re the best.” I only had 1 issue in all my years there, and that was with the Team Steel director who was lazy, a liar, and very unorganized and unprofessional and blamed all his mistakes on someone else. He was just there to collect his paycheck. He is now gone. Good riddance. That is great for all the players up there that play for them, including my son. My kids love EVERY trip we take out there(Win or lose) and never had an issue besides the lazy team director who has left the facility and it has been a blessing and 2 of my boys are back with the team after his departure. The other 2 are both going to be playing D2 baseball next year because of their time at [***censored***] and their weekend tournaments that you hate so much.

Keep it up with your hatred, we love winning 15-0 against people like you and watch you leave the nicest facility in the area with your tail between your legs. Go play on those amazing Hot Stove fields and play against little league teams where you belong

😂😂😂😂

A bunch of clowns with a keyboard.
Recent Posts
Travel Organizations
by Anonymous
11/09/20 07:58 PM
Who's Online
0 registered (), 434 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
yxewupo, onudewybo, martin21, Brink39, liliapysk
1698 Registered Users
Forum Stats
1698 Members
9 Forums
578 Topics
41786 Posts

Max Online: 7377 @ 08/14/12 01:32 PM

Message Board Disclaimer: The comments posted on this message board are the property of their posters. Use common sense in deciding what to post. You should know that its your responsibility if you offend anyone, not ours. As a general guide, don't break copyright laws or post anything derogatory, illegal or VERY rude etc This bulletin board is not the official site of any of the baseball leagues mentioned.