Long Island HS Baseball

Directions and Schedules
Suffolk HS/MS Directions and Schedules
Suffolk County HS Website
NY State Public HS Website
Nassau HS/MS Directions and Schedules
Posting form.
Posting Icon:             

Smilies Create a link to a webpage Create a link to an email Enter an image Enter a media tag Create a list Bold some text Italicize some text Underline some text Strikethrough some text [spoiler]Spoiler text here[/spoiler] Quote some text Color some text Change the font type Adjust the font size
Make textarea smaller
Make textarea bigger
Post Options

HTML is disabled.
UBBCode is enabled..
Poll Manager (Total Polls: 0)

In response to:
Poster: Anonymous
Subject: Re: Can the owners of Baseball Heaven please SELL IT

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
This place is a disgrace...all they care about is $$....they have no interest in Family baseball....they are a bunch of thieves ...

Whatís family baseball? That sounds like a team that belongs in Town of Brookhaven C division. Itís a business, itís supposed to make money. I donít agree with some of the things they change each year but why wouldnít they care about money?

Itís also been packed since July every weekend.....guess theyíre doing something right. We were lied to by the man who runs the in house teams multiple times so we left. I wish I would have known he was leaving before tryouts. I plan on bringing my son back to them for next year and my daughter is having a blast on her softball team....so I ask again, what do you mean by family baseball? Youíre mad because they try to make a profit off of each family? Itís a business, do you get mad at Disney World when you pay $12 for a soda? 2020 was a crazy year. The fact they were even able to open and keep the place safe is impressive. Odds are you played for their team. You were lied to by the man who is now a professional liar for the Titans or you donít get along with management because they probably told you that your kid isnít as good as you think he is. Reality can be a bitch sometimes and make people bitter. Keep complaining.

Iíll see you at the complex just about every weekend next year on your ďeliteĒ team you were sold when you left. This post just screams Town of Brookhaven talent all over it.

Michael D.
Recent Posts
Travel Organizations
by Anonymous
11/09/20 07:58 PM
Who's Online
0 registered (), 417 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
yxewupo, onudewybo, martin21, Brink39, liliapysk
1698 Registered Users
Forum Stats
1698 Members
9 Forums
578 Topics
41786 Posts

Max Online: 7377 @ 08/14/12 01:32 PM

Message Board Disclaimer: The comments posted on this message board are the property of their posters. Use common sense in deciding what to post. You should know that its your responsibility if you offend anyone, not ours. As a general guide, don't break copyright laws or post anything derogatory, illegal or VERY rude etc This bulletin board is not the official site of any of the baseball leagues mentioned.